Shipping & Return Policy
- Continental U.S. only via standard shipping
- Orders will ship within 2 to 5 business days
- Returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus return shipping charges. S&H charges paid on initial order are non-refundable.
- Please contact us for return authorization; any items returned without authorization will be refused and sent back to you at your expense.
- If you receive a damaged item, please sign for it as damaged and contact us for return/exchange information. Pictures of the damaged product may be required.
- Returned items must be in original packaging.
- Damage-related returns must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Please Note: There is a flat shipping and handling fee of $80.00 for this item.
This is an exact replica of the famous Westinghouse Junior Coke Machine that was so popular in the 'Mom & Pop' stores of the 1930s and '40s. This self-serve refrigerated floor chest will be quite a conversation piece at your home or office!
The machine was used where a clerk was present to collect the money, which makes it ideal for home use. Note: there is no bottle mechanism or coin mechanism to get in the way of any use (e.g., cans, potato salad, etc.). It enjoys an all-metal construction with embossing on all sides and under the lid, as the original. It is also the same size as the original. Just like the original, there are wheels for easy moving. Don't miss the bottle opener detail on the outside, either.
Vendo Corporation later purchased this machine from Westinghouse and fitted it with a coin-operated top so bottle Cokes could be vended from it. This original machine was made entirely for Coca-Cola, no other brands were used. One of the attractions of this machine is its beautiful and plentiful embossing, it has the Coca-Cola logo on all four sides as well as under the lid so it could be read when the top was opened. Additionally, it has ?ICE COLD? embossed on the front and back. Many had ?Five Cents? painted between the Coca-Cola and ICE COLD embossing on the front and rear.
As with all our products, we kept this machine as original as possible, for example, it's made in metal; the rubber seals under the lid are screwed; the cap catcher and bottle opener are exactly like the original – and we even included wheels on the bottom like the original for easy movement. Its brilliant red color and contrasting white embossing make it a beautiful addition to the home, recreation room, patio or office. Unlike Vendo, we kept it the way Westinghouse designed it, you open the lid and you have a deep box to place cans, bottles, or anything else you want to keep cool. This machine will hold 80 cans of soda. If you have the refrigeration model you even have more room for something else on top.
- Capacity: 80 cans of soda
- Tank: Aluminum
- Body: Pressed steel
- Finish: Chip resistant, rust resistant, non-toxic powder coating
- Insulation: Foam
- Size: 35¼' H x 25¼' W x 17¾' D