We're proud to be part of the EKOCYCLE movement, which will rally the youth of the world to transform the way they view sustainable products. At Beats, we're on a quest to lead the revolt against inferior sound. Through our partnership with EKOCYCLE, we've made our Studio headphone, a product consumers already love, in a more eco-friendly form.
Your music should sound as great as it did when the artist recorded it. But normal headphones can't deliver the rich, full sound of today's music. Beats Studio headphones are precision engineered to reveal the full emotion of your music. Through EKOCYCLE Beats delivers exceptional sound using materials that would have otherwise been wasted.
We didn't stop with our headphones. The packaging also was transformed. We made the box smaller and used environmentally friendly materials to house our EKOCYCLE Studio headphone. Additionally, we took out the product manual from each box and replaced it will a digital manual available online for consumers instead.
- 3 20-oz RPET bottles inside
- Made from 31% recycled materials
- Studio quality sound to hear what the artist intended
- Comfortable, breathable ear cups
- Active noise cancellation
- Features control talk capabilities
- Beats Studio on ear headphones
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries
- 3.5mm audio cable
- ¼' audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Hard shell carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Weight (kg): 0.24
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of cable (m): 1.361
- Type of jack: 3.5mm